County Court Records Access Detailed Information
The county court records provide access to all information regarding commission of crimes committed within a particular jurisdiction. The information is plentiful and helpful to the searcher.
There are people out there who don't wish us well. A review of county court records can help us find out information, often troubling, about those individuals who make us feel uneasy. The information obtained from the county court records can help us to take the steps necessary to ensure the safety of ourselves, our loved ones, and our property.
It was just the other day that my sister told me this true-to-life story that happened to her and her family. A new neighbor had moved in across the street from their home, and had stopped by to introduce himself. My brother-in-law gave the person a cook's tour of their home.
The neighbor was appreciative for the visit, but had many questions regarding the home's security system and the classic car that my brother-in-law kept in his garage. My sister and her husband felt uneasy with this, but did not act upon their feelings.
A week later my sister heard that the new neighbor had been arrested and was remanded to the county jail. At this point, my sister authorized a county court records check from www.courtrecords.org to put her mind at ease.
County court records provide information on all arrests and crime data on criminal activity committed within the jurisdiction of that county. Within minutes of authorizing a county court records check of the new acquaintance, my sister had the following information:
- Name, date of birth and last known address of the individual
- Date, location, time and circumstances of the arrest
- Description of the charges, including penal code violation
- Chronology of court action, including location of proceedings (Criminal Court for misdemeanors, Supreme Court for Felony offenses)
- Name of presiding judge and courtroom for criminal proceedings
- Final disposition of case and sentence, if convicted
- Location of prisoner in the criminal court system
- Date of release from prison, or anticipated date of release
- Prior criminal history of the individual
The staff of www.courtrecords.org will search its database that contains well over 300 million criminal histories to extract the information from county court records. In this case, my sister was fortunate. The county court records showed that the neighbor was arrested for Criminal Trespass and Possession of Stolen Property. My sister may not be so lucky next time. She now knows to access county court records to confirm the backgrounds of people with whom she comes in contact on a day-to-day basis.